Wednesday, August 20, 2003

This is the first day that i am blogging peeps :P~ , I am Manoaj working at Sundram Fastners as an Unix Administrator. I jumped onto this planet on 19-May-2003. We are a family of 3 - Me , Mom , Dad.

Well - Why i wanted to use a blog - Am down right crazy to express my ideas and stuff.

This day - 19082003 started as a good one with me playing with my brand new Nokia 2100. Started to TVS at around 7.30 and while on the move i ran outta gas. I had to pust my bike for about a mile and i turned up at office late. Well thats about it.

At this point i have to say somethin on Sweety. She is one of my classmates and a girl on high wire. She resigned her job and is now preparing for CCNA , MSCD etc. When it comes to timely help , i will always remember her. If it hadent been for her I would be still stuck at vadapalani. SWEETY - ANGEL AT TIME OF DISTRESS

No comments: