Friday, September 05, 2003

I waS unable to burn the RH9 cds cause the cd1 was so wasted. So after all that work - I still have no RH9 cds :P

I am being put on 2-10 shift from monday - hope its fun. Its half day tomm , so started plannin for a party. Called up sid and he told me that Rahul was back. Talked to ramnath abt the party. I have bo idea but i think nayna is angry with me :(, I hope that does not last. I havent seen siva for the past 3 days online so god knowz where she is roaming around in swiss.

My exams are comin up and i am like so screwed, work is very hectic and i have no time to study - Well i am serious abt this dammiot i really have no time. Alex chita came home yest.
Vinu is doin fine in KPM and Venki has been deported to ERP office, so that leaves me in PADI to take care of the 2-10 shift (scary shit).

The LDD3 planning meet is gonna be held tomm at Gandhi Mandapam, hope i can make it there. Well as its a half day tomm - The day will be just startin arnd 4 in the evening for me and few of my friends.

The movie BOYS by shankar got sensored today and got re-released today. Well a job well done bt the sensor board cause i think that movie was out-right vulgar. Well i kinda liked it cause of the comedy track and the music, the rest is bull shit.

My comp is flooded with virus , so am plannin a major revamp on sunday. Karunambikai is gettin married on Sunday - SEP 07th, I have to be there at the reception with sunitha. I might get killed by sunitha if i am not there :P~

am learnin a lot in office - Gettin accustomed with various ppl and to the work. Looks easy but really is fuckin tough.

-eof-

No comments: