Thursday, December 18, 2003

The Pondy GO-LIVE worked fine and lets hear it for the SAP and NETWORK team who made it possible, and also lets hear it for the support team at PADI (thats us).

Called up NAYNA after a very long time and she was quite happy to hear from me. Talked for a very long time and she promised to send me pics of her from the Goa trip and guess what she sent me the link to her Yahoo album and PEOPLE SHE IS NOT FAT :)).

Night shifts continue ..... Had a drink out on 13th night , David was with us and he was all smiles at 12 midnight cause it was his birthdayyyyyyyy. Wishes ventaks a HAPPY birthday on 18th (today). Balli is back from bangalore and we guys decided to meet on 19th evening (GENERAL BAADI MEETING). The plan was set and the meet will take place tomorrow. Wished Gowri on 14th and he took me Sri and Shankar out to some chettinadu restaurent for a super dinner.

Jan 2004 is jus arnd the corner and with the new year i cant fsckin wait to lay my hands on the TB350 from REML, pretty exited about buyin my dream. All is goin on well at work, SAP impl soon at KPM and PADI.

Got a suprise call from karapans - askin me the no's of Sukanya nad Gayathri (no clue).

St Joseph Coll of engg is plannin a LDD@CAMPUS very soon and they want us to help em - WE ARE ALWAYS THERE :P~ . Havent seen Siva or Mishy for god knows how long.

Regards
Dosai

No comments: