Sunday, May 23, 2004

May is a month that makes me both happy and sad. May is the month i go on tours and get old. May is the month my parents celebrate their aniv :).

There was a plan put forth by my father- The plan was to go to Rameshwaran, stay there for the Village function, Go to Oriyur, Come back to Trichy and get back to Chennai. We will talk abt all this later but now first things first.

Sid celeberated his bday on 09/05/2004 and he gave us an advanced treat at PIZZA HUT on 8th. I was feverish but still i went and managed to chow.

The schedule was all set for the trip

1.My Sis and my dad's bro come down to chennai for trichy
2.My sis gives her NTSE exam
3.Me , my sis and her dad go to trichy
4.Stay overnight at trichy and start the next day along with Cithi,sis to Rameshwaram
5.Get to village and laze arnd for the next 2 days
6.Go to oriyur and spend all morning/afternoon there
7.start back to trichy in the evening and get there at night
8.Start the same night and get back to chennai next morning.

All this went like clockwork. I was the happiest man these 4 days cause i was away for hectic city life - NO COMP,NO CELL YAYYYYYYYYHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo.

Came back to chennai on 19th - My birthday, Got the usual round of wishes - The highlight was that Praveena called me up from Carbondale and wished me - what a good buddy :).

Went to qwikys on 21st and saw the ROAD TO PEACE SHOW - was good, Went to the MADBULLS meet on 22nd after office - The usual chats,smokes and chai continued, and i am sittin here in office on 23rd SUNDAY typin all this.

Peace
Dosai

No comments: