Thursday, September 30, 2004

Fortune Fame , Mirrors Vain , Gone Insane but the MEMORY REMAINS - That is if u got the brain to remember all the shitz that happened in the past

Wentover to Jaf's Auto Garage yest and man what a sight. Gleaming bulls all over. I pirticularly fell in love with a Taurus that he was assembling. From there Me Antony and Surya rode to Woods drive-in and met the other bulls. It was Ranga's bday and the food and drinks were on him.

I was playing Quake 3 multiplayer yest and it was really frustrating cause i was not able to concentrate on the others. Net result - I was FRAGBAIT.
So what i did, I stood up and closed my eyes. Took in a deep breath and when i let out the Co2, I struck my tounge out as faras it would go and i screamed like a Gargoyle that had got electrocuted in Black Mesa. That really vents out ur frustration. I call it The 'FRAGBAIT ASANA'. The next bad thing was tryin to play a Multiplayer match on a #@$@#$ dialup :-(. Everythin else moves at normal speed and U , ONLY FSCKING U move slowly. Lemme get a cable the all the Q3 servers are belong to me. *grin*

No comments: