Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas came and went, Relatives came and *poof*. Good wine , Amazing biriyani and the clatter of children arnd the house - Smashing christmas. The smashing christmas was closely followed by a shattering earthquake and a big time TSUNAMI. About 24,000 ppl perished in Indonesia, TN , Malaysia, Lanka , Kerala and the east coast. The quake was measured to be 8.9 on the seismic scale and is the largest quake in India since 1900. My condolences and prayers to the ppl who perished and their loved ones.

My cellular phone is givin me lotsa problems lately and I AM GETTING QUITE PISSED at Sony Erricson for all this trauma am going through.

Ridermania is coming near and the Madrasbulls are planning heavy to ride down to bombay for the event. This is gonna be my first big ride and hope everything goes well for me and my riding buddies. My bike is a trusty dude so NO PROBLEMO. Hope everything falls into place and we take off and return back safe and sound.

Peace
Dosai

No comments: