Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The 500 Blast....


Was planning a trip to Horsley to meet the RTMC buggers but somehow that failed to happen because of work :-(. Adi's elektra had gone into service and my Bird was home so Bala gave me his 500 to blast around the city. He had asked me to Take it on the highway and checkits performance and thatas exactly what I did.

Me, DD, Naren , Asshit, Satya and Dol got the bikes out and decided to ride down to Chai Point - ECR and then came the BLASTING. Good speeds on the 500 till destination. The 500 is a complete diff experience because of its enormous torque and end speeds. Landed back at DD's for a drink and scooted home. Amazing ride. No pics were taken during this :-(

Peace
Dosai

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »