Friday, December 28, 2007

Becoming the God Of War


Heard about thoughts in the morning, decision in the afternoon and buying what you decided in the evening?? Well thats what happened when it comes to my Play Station 2. I had owned an Atari before - That was kazillion years back and all of a sudden on a saturday i was too tempted to buy a gaming console and make complete use of the Wega that i had got earlier. Now the problem was getting the cash together to buy this game station. In comes Gunfight and his Credit card BWHAHAHAHAHA. Me and Gun head out to Moosa Games and pick up 2 PS2 consoles. One for me and one for Goa Raj. I scan thru his numerous games collection and pick out some 6 games ( the usual mortal kombat , NFS and Tekken ). The owner dude tell me to try a particular Game and hands me a DVD with a faded label. That was the day i knew of God of War - II. Got back to my pad and plugged it in and started playing God Of War and I have been hooked on to the game till date.

The game was released early 2007 and is a sequel to the original GOW. It revolves around the Ghost of Sparta called Kratos and his mission to destroy Zeus. The Game play is fab and the weapons are outta this world. Athena's Blades, The Spear of Destiny, Typhoons Bane, Rage of Titans and so on. I finished the game last evening but my head is still spinning thinking of the final battles. I would say go on Youtube and search for God Of War 2 to figure out what i am talking about.

Caution - The Game is quite graphic and contains some nudity too. The Sirens who appear in the game are all full topless wonlee ( Wat a nice ). Lahkesis - One of the 3 sisters of fate keeps flashing her goodies too. Clotho - The last sister of Fate is quite gross and u seriously don't want to look at this :P~


Game On
Dosai

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ketchi said...

Good Stuff bitch :)!

Mustang said...

what a nice.. what a nice !!! you're looking at tities at a game site... what a sad !!!