Friday, February 27, 2009

HIT and RUN :-)


The roads of chennai were damn good man like kazillion years back in terms of traffic and moronic drivers/riders. People rode sanely back then. Now the whole life thing has picked up pace and everyone is rushing somwehere. Lawadaa i have no clue why everyone has to have ants in their pants every time they get on a bike. BAH

This happened last saturday when I was on my way to watch Valkyrie at Satyam. Jumped on the bike on saturday evening and was heading towards the movie place and couple of kms from my place there was a speeding mobike mofo lawdekabaal who cut across on the wrong side way out of the yellow line and jammed right into my right leg. Lost control of the bike for a sec and regained it back and stopped it on the side of the road, put off the bike on side stand and just sat down on the pavement out of horrible pain in the shin and ankle. It was so fluckin painful for the next 30 odd secs till the adrenaline kicked in taking the pain off. The Auto drivers nearby said "Saar andha bike kaaran adichitu odi poitaan saar".. Meaning he hit you and ran and didnt even stop. So this is how HIT and RUN feels like. I have seen these in movies but now flucking I was bang on in the middle of one :P~

Slowly limped back on the bike, started it and headed to the hospital. The doc takes a look at it and says that nothing is broken (PHEW) and that there is muscle damage on the claf and ankle area (OH FACK). Puts me on pain killers and shoos me off home. So I slowly ride and come back home and limp into my house and what happens??.. MOM FREAKS OUT and yells " YENNA DA AACHU". I slowly explained things to her and she threatens me to sell off the bikes and get a CAR. I am like WTF :P~

3 days on Bed rest later I slowly get out of the house. My back is stiff. I am still limping, The ankle and calf are sore like crazy but the sight of Scarab takes all those off my mind. I jump on the bike and happily head to office. Accidents do happen..Remember there are loads of morons on the road who make ur life miserable and YES the CAR is always the safer option to commute but FACK IT. We all live on the edge to get on the safe commute option :-)

Peace
Dosai

I am hit and run for god sake.. dont mind the spells :P~

3 comments:

nothinggirl said...

Bwahahahha! you would've never known a better sadist than me. :P But seriously, whenever i get on to my bike(read scooter) the bloody f***ers are ready waiting to hit me.. And thats exactly I love swearing at every freaking arse on the road..

Iceman said...

Gift the bike to me and buy a car!! Ur riding days are cursed wonlee!!

Dosai said...

Buy Car - Very Very SOON

Gift Bike - FACKAFF