Wednesday, February 23, 2005

PICS PICS AND MORE PICS





The Kewriouz Krish



Qwe, Ventax and Vamshi - The italian Pitza gobblers



Wierd Freak and Pina at Pitza Korna



Cray3 and Dunsten @ Barista



Highway Star - Bala on the way to Bangalore with the RM GANG



Nazgul - The mean machine



Rider Mania - Here we yoll come



Sarangana and Bala



Republic Day Ride - Outreach



Tiny Tots - A sight worth seeing :-)



Another shot of Outreach



Future MJ's and SPB's



The MAD BULLS



My Realm @ Office



Bhaskar from FutureNet Tech



The Mail Migration Team
Thanikai,Me,Manikandan,Narayanan and Bhaskar


Ahh after a very very damn very long time am posting the pics. The pics are taken using my leet SE-T630. Its a camera mobile and is not a high funda digicam. But what the heck - I can take pics whereeva i go and wheneva i please. Well the real reason is that i cant afford a Digicam or a SLR as of now :P~

Peace
Dosai

4 comments:

cRaY3 said...

copyright violation...how dare u post my pics on ur blog site....gonna sue u...lets meet in the court *sniff*

Dosai said...

ROTFLMAO

My Camera , My Pic , My blog *grin*. How howz it goin Cray ?

Peace
Dosai

cRaY3 said...

My pic????...i'm spotted in ur pic...so its mine ;)..wat say??...kinda mad psycho ?

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Liked the one title tiny tots - its a good comparison.
And yeah thanx for the compliment u left on my blog. Must say u write kwel poems ; )

Cheers
Freya