Friday, March 04, 2005

Scottie dose'nt know that, Fiona and Me.. Do it in my VAN every SUNDAY......

Thats how Euro Trip opens up. Man it was one hell of a movie. It has this song that has the above lines, potentially punk_rockish ishtyle. My bike's insurance expired and me been riding it w/o insurance for the past month. I better get it insured before some COP stops me and askes "SIR VANDI PAPER YENGA". I also met with a small accident Tuesday Night. Damn potholes and dividers. Luckily nothin happened to me. Bike suffered a bent Gear leaver, Crashguard and a badly bent left foot_peg.

Took out mom and dad to Wangs for some good chinese grub. A change from the usual indeed :-). SFL is celeberating SAFETY DAY today and we were given badges indicating it.There will be a fire drill and emergency evac drill after the oath taking. Activated GPRS on my mobile and me walking around with it and checkin GMAIL on the move.

Peace
Dosai

10 comments:

Shamz said...

hmmmm so you had an accident eh ! join the club bro .You have officially hit the ROAD ;) .
Hmmm You have been Baptised now hehehehehheheh

Dosai said...

Well i have been a noob as far as accidents are concerned now am one of the l33t force.

Peace
Dosai

Dosai said...

Well i have been a noob as far as accidents are concerned now am one of the l33t force.

Peace
Dosai

cRaY3 said...

met with an accident??....still alive!!!....wat a dumb person u r?...next time make sure that u hit hard and meet St.Peter thereafter ;)

Dosai said...

Appa, Yenna nalla ennam unaku Friji :P~

cRaY3 said...

ammaama, ellarum ennaku romba nalla manasunu solvaanga.i am happy that now u too have joined the list :)

Shamz said...

hahahahahahah kwwaaakkkthooooooo
camannn thaaa enjaimentttt .Get some road burn dude get that adrenaline.It hurts but its GOODDDDDD ;).

Dosai said...

No thanks ma man ;). I am well off without any road burn

Peace
Dosai

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Way to go Dosai, looks like there are people like me who are sensible, unlike some people who consider road burn a trophy. Actually should have asked him how much he liked it in hopsital : )

Cheers
Freya

Dosai said...

Hehe Freya. Well my main man Khalsa sure did like the hospital environment.

May the force be with u

Peace
Dosai